Saturday, February 9, 2008

Escuela, escuela y mas escuela...

Hello every one. So I haven't been putting any pictures up, because I don't have any, and I don't have any, because I haven't really been doing much... well, worth taking pictures of any ways.
The semester has started. I'm taking 2 math classes, Matemáticas Elementales y Elementos de Geometría. They are like an expansion of high school math. And I'm taking a Nahuatl class, which is a super widely spoken native language. It's spoken all over Mexico and in parts of Central America and the United States.

Unfortunately when I signed up for the Geometry class I didn't realize that trigonometry was a prerequisite. So now I'm studying a lot, trying to learn everything for the class including the trig stuff that I'm missing.

So here's a picture of me studying in my room... The good news is that I'm learning lots of math terms in Spanish, and I should be very prepared for math at Western in the fall (provided I get in).

No comments: